No Win No Fee
Claim Back Your Rent

No win No fee
Claim back your rent

No win No fee
Claim back your rent

Is your landlord ignoring you?

You could be eligible to claim if your property has any of the following:

  • Mould
  • Damp
  • Blocked drains
  • Rotten windows or missing slates
  • Faulty Boiler
  • Cracked walls or subsidence
  • Vermin such as mice, rats or cockroaches
  • Electrical hazards
  • Rotten floorboards or broken floors
  • Leaking pipes

The list above contains examples of what could be present in your property. If your property has issues that are not listed above you may still be entitled to make a claim.

If you are a tenant of a rented property your landlord has a legal requirement to ensure your property is maintained to a satisfactory standard. When you report any form of disrepair your landlord is required by Section 11 of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1985 to repair this within a timely manner.

The act will cover you if you are a secure tenant or if you have a short-hold tenancy agreement.

If your landlord has failed to repair your property after you have notified them you will be eligible to claim back your rent and get your property repaired.

If the disrepair has made you or a household member ill, caused injury, inconvenience or damaged your personal belongings. Help 4 Tenants lawyers will help you to recover maximum compensation as well as ensuring your property is repaired for free.

We appreciate how daunting it can be to bring a legal issue against your landlord, so our skilled team will assist you at every stage of the claim.

Enquire Today!


By providing your contact details you agree to give consent to Help4Tenants lawyers contacting you. We DO NOT share your details on to third parties and agencies.